Can someone confirm?

Yavuz Mert yavuzmertt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:49:55 BST 2020

>An in-tree build directory?
Not entirely but sort of. My outmost CMakeList.txt, kdev4 file, build dir.
and source directory are in the same directory. I think that is a common
practice.
Anyway, I was intentionally not using "exclude item from project" for my
build directories in order not to prevent parsing of generated files. The
parser still picking up generated files is a nice tip for me :)