Can someone confirm?

Yavuz Mert yavuzmertt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:05:30 BST 2020

Hi,
My similar problem, maybe not the same, was generated copy of source files
in the build directory, especially after "make package_source".
After that parser was sometimes using those files, and if I delete them
after parser parsed them, IDE was opening those as empty files.
I got the habit of running "make package_source && rm -r _CPack_Packages"
to eliminate my case.
Examining the path with copy filename may give a clue as René pointed out.
yavuz