Is there a kdevelop-user list?

rh kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:24:37 BST 2019

I am just learning kdevelop, and am sort of stuck with version 4.7 (because
that is the supported version on my Debian Jessie system).

I found the KDevelop Handbook for version 4.4 and am reading through it and
find it quite helpful (and don't expect a lot of differences from version
4.7.

I found it at:

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-kdevelop/kdevelop/index.html

I suspect / expect / hope that there is a similar handbook for the latest
KDevelop (or, at least, a more up-to-date) Kdevelop based on KDE5.