Very annoying problem

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Mar 27 12:14:17 GMT 2019

I don't know how did I missed this but I have a workaround!!!

It appears (never tried earlier) that the overlapping window has the left and
upper invisible borders, using which it may be resized!

So, I made it very small and now it almost doesn't interfere with others.

But still it appears...:-)

--
            Dr.Leon M.Pollak
                Director