Very annoying problem

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Mar 27 10:33:47 GMT 2019

Thank you, René.

I am debugging the embedded application via TCP connection under Fedora 28+KDE
- I am in doubts that there is something more standard than that...:-)

In the systemsettings part "Desktop effects" everything is off (unchecked). I
hate all these effects...:-)

The compositor was ON - I switched it OFF but no influence observed.
I also tried all possible variants of settings in "Compositor Settings for
Desktop Effects" - no influence.

Please, note that:
1. This issue appears ONLY in Kdevelop and ONLY in switching from code to
debug.
2. The first second shows the GDB pane correctly, but then it is "substituted"
with the same down pane from the code view - "Build" pane.
I don't know what does this mean, may be....

--
            Dr.Leon M.Pollak
                Director