KDE and SDL2: some problem with syntax analyser

Luca Provenzani eufordia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 07:37:58 GMT 2018

Hi all,

first of all it is right to say that I'm newbie on kdevelop, C++ and
SDL. Than the question:

I begin to setting up a new project with SDL2 and all is ok, I can
compile, execute and so on. But there is an annoying thing: the language
support doesn't work well. It highlights a lot of error and doesn't
suggest properly, not recognising some SDL function or struct.

The strange thing is that some function like
"SDL_CreateTextureFromSurface" is recognized other not, like
"SDL_LoadBMP" or struct like "SDL_Texture".

I attach a screenshot showing that.

In the included file SDL_Renderer.h I see:/
/

//**/
/ *  \brief An efficient driver-specific representation of pixel data/
/ *//
/struct SDL_Texture;/
/typedef struct SDL_Texture SDL_Texture;/

without an explicit definition of the struct..

Do some one know how to fix this behaviour?

Thanks

Best Regards

Luca