AppImage Font issue

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Thu Nov 15 13:08:11 GMT 2018

On Friday, 10 August 2018 20:53:30 CET Dominic Walsh wrote:
> Dear KDevelop fans,
>
> I have run the AppImage version of KDevelop on Ubuntu 14.04 for the last 2
> years and it has been great.
>
> However, I have inadvertently changed something on my machine such that the
> fonts in the Konsole & Debug windows are replaced with little squares.

Hey Dominic,

Looks like you've run into the same issue as discussed here:
  https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdevelop/2018-October/019726.html

This should be fixed in the upcoming 5.3.1.

For the time being, please download the *nightly* AppImage from here:
  https://www.kdevelop.org/download

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Kevin