Subversion plugin fails to load with KDevelop 5.2.3 AppImage on Centos 7

Dave Walthour dwalthour at boerboeltrading.com
Mon Jul 23 22:36:43 BST 2018

Hi all,

I am having a problem that the subversion plugin fails to load with the
KDevelop 5.2.3 AppImage when running on Centos 7 with the following
error:

kdevplatform.shell: Can't load plugin "kdevsubversion" because a
factory to load the plugin could not be obtained: "Cannot load library
/tmp/.mount_4Waf8C/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/kdevplatform/30/kdevsubversion.s
o: (/usr/lib64/libsvn_fs_util-1.so.0: undefined symbol:
svn__apr_hash_index_val)"

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

--

DISCLAIMER: The
information contained in this email message and
any attachments is intended
solely for the use of the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any dissemination,
distribution, use or copying of this
communication, other than by the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender of this
email immediately
by return email and destroy the message and any copies. Our
messages are
checked for viruses, however, we do not accept liability for any
viruses
which may be transmitted in or with this communication. We reserve the

right to monitor all e-mail communications passing through our network. We

shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the content of this

communication and make no warranty as to its accuracy.

VITESSE
TECHNOLOGIES Ltd is registered in England and Wales with Registration
No:
07711574 and Registered Office: 4th Floor, Reading Bridge House, George
Street, Reading Berkshire England RG1 8LS.