Fw: Re: Cross platform KDevelop project files

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Mon May 8 11:02:52 BST 2017

On Monday, 8 May 2017 10:53:19 CEST René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Monday May 08 2017 00:37:01 Markus Mueller wrote:
> >Hi Team,
>
> (snip)
>
> >> Debugger support: Is there any way to use LLDB or GDB on windows? Is LLDB
> >> supported on linux?

Just replying on this one:

LLDB is supported on Linux, since 5.1. It uses the lldb-mi binary (which needs
to be available on your system).

Both GDB/LLDB support for KDevelop is not compiled on Windows at this point,
since there are issues compiling the terminal adapter (stty.{h,cpp} in
kdevelop.git) on Windows afair.

Help welcome in that regard -- theoretically both the GDB/LLDB support should
work on Windows, too.

Regards,
Kevin