poll: KDevelop/Phabricator integration

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:33:10 GMT 2017

Hi,

Some of you may have noticed that there is now a possibility to upload patches
for review on the new Phabricator site from within KDevelop (under the Export
Diff button in the Patch Review toolview).

I would to get some idea about how much use this feature will get as well as on
a related feature I'm trying to introduce, and have thus put up a poll on the
forums:

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=139326

I'd like to ask all KDevelop users who use the patch review tool (e.g. under
"Git/Show Differences") and/or who file patch review requests from within
KDevelop and who have some time to spare to read the forum message and answer
the poll.

Thank you very much in advance!

René