Haskell support?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Jan 31 15:59:03 GMT 2017

Thanks - there were multiple old notes in various forums that it supported Haskell, and since there was no mention on the home page, I had thought here might be some additional steps (plugin?) needed or available for this.

Seems not - and it is curious that people had listed it as an available IDE for Haskell.

> Hi Gregory,
> There's no official support just yet, it could be interesting to have though!
>
> Aleix

What plugin? I said there's no support.
I specified official support, I'm unaware of any unofficial support if that's what you assumed.

Aleix