How to turn off all animations?

Aleksey Midenkov midenok at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:22:01 GMT 2017

I turned off all animations in KDE, but 2 animations which do some
discomfort still exist in KDevelop:

1. when I type number in 'Go to line' textbox (Ctrl + G), they appear
to type with some "dissolve" effect. I don't know whether it is some
performance bug or kind of weird feature, but it is irritating. In
other text boxes (f.ex. Search) the text is typed as expected
normally.

2. when I expand/collapse branches in tree views (Projects, Documents,
Filesystem), it slides down/up. Strangely enough, first time they
expanded without animation. Then collapsed and expanded with animation
(applies to each node).