KDEV 5.0.1 line spacing question

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Sep 21 11:22:46 BST 2016

Thank you, Milian.
I have the same font set for all the KDE and it is Consolas.
I doubt that this is the problem of the font as what has changed is the line
spacing. In both kdevelops the font and its size are the same.

BTW, I see the same spacing as in version 4.7.3 in all other applications
based on KDE 4 (kmail, kaddressbook, etc.).

Definitly, stupid question, but still - when I go to "System Settings" I see
the Qt version older than one the kdevelop was compiled with. Can this be the
cause?

BR

--
Leon