Disappointment trying to runt kdevelop 5 in opensuse 13.2 environment

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:02:43 BST 2016

"screw up " means a number of sub panel appears that tiles the code editor
panel to occupy a small portion of the area occupied by kdevelop... the bad
part was I was not able to resize the editor panel or get rid of the sub
panels that appeared without my request.... as I said I cannot replicate
... so I take full responsibility for the screw up...
All know for sure is since I installed the kcrash stuff from yast2
everything is seem to be functioning properly with the exception of some
warning/error dialog boxes appearing when I first start kdevelop 5 ---see
my other post to kdevelop at kde.org

--
*"...Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we
fight with when all is lost..."*