Tilde (~) in version 5+

Frederic Gos frederic.gos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:11:13 GMT 2016

Hi Kevin,

I found a way around it. I've set my keyboard layout to Danish (eliminate
dead keys), and the problem goes away. It might give me other problems later
if I need special chars, but so be it.

> Are the other programs Qt5-based, too?

I don't really know. It's programs like sublime 3.0, Eclipse (mars),
QtCreator, gedit, etc etc

> Does changing Keyboard layouts help, maybe?

Yep, see above.

> Unrelated: Happy with the Windows version? Any issues? (/me likes
feedback)

I havent tried it on windows yet but will shortly. I'll let you know what I
think then. :)
I mentioned win 10 only because I have a plain ubuntu VM image
there where the problem is not there. So it's only xubuntu where it fails.

But thanks for headsup, I'm a happy camper now. Kdevelop 5 is awesome!

/cheers
Frederic