Tilde (~) in version 5+

Frederic Gos frederic.gos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:38:31 GMT 2016

Hi Peeps,

I have a strange problem with the appimage 5+ releases og kdevelop. Since
5.0, I cannot
use Alt-gr + tilde + space to get the tilde char for destructors. Im using
xubuntu 16.10 with xfce.

The strange thing is that it's only in Kdevelop this doesnt work anymore,
all my other editors/programs are fine with it.

Back 6 month ago or or so I was running the 4.9xx beta version from source
that I had built, and that works fine, etc. So it's since 5.0 +. I've tried
5.0, 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 and they all fail. I've tried under an plain ubuntu
16.10 in a WM under windows 10, and there the 5.0 release work fine.

Any ideas what I could try?

brgds
Frederic Gos