How to setup many related projects in one session

Michael Goltsman michaelgoltsman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 07:51:47 GMT 2016

Greetings,
I am a new to KDevelop and looking for information. Particularly, I need to create a session containing many C++ project depending on one another. Let us say, I have an application, shared library A, B and C where A depends on C (meaning C must be built before building A).

Additionally, I would like to keep the object files of each project separately, all the libraries together and the application on the third place. Please advise.
Best regards,
Michael