Unsuccessful upgrade

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Jul 16 11:23:34 BST 2015

On Thursday 16 July 2015 12:07:38 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> >And you checked the output of make install that it really overwrote these
> >files? How come they are from 30 Oct 2013 then?
>
> Because the originals that `make install` put into place were from that
> date?
More than that!
They are simply absent. This explains the situation with the error.
But very strange that the download of 4.5.2 is not complete on server..:-(

About the link I made - I understand what Mililan says, but have no idea how
it can be that the link solved all the issues...
The fact is - it solved.

BR
--
Leon