"Find Uses" not working

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:23:39 BST 2015

On Tuesday August 25 2015 10:53:19 Kevin Funk wrote:

>Just for the record, you shouldn't have to wait "hours", this action should be
>"almost" instant :)

That really depends on the size of your project and the CPU; I wouldn't define it as even close to instant even on my 2.7Ghz i7 except for really small projects...

>I don't know enough about the PHP plugin, but others might have an idea what's
>going on...

Nope, but I do know that the feature basically works only for me for CMake-based projects. In fact, even the regular "find in files" function tends to return empty results in other kinds of projects, with a message that suggests it didn't actually find any files matching the filter pattern.