OSX/CI: kdev-php fails to build on branch master

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Sep 10 22:23:52 BST 2014

Hi Miquel,

On 10 Sep 2014, at 08:22 , Miquel Sabaté <mikisabate at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you using the master branch of KDevplatform? Bear in mind that the signature of the "executed" method has changed in KDevplatform [1].

turns out your hint regarding [1] lead me into the right direction. :-D

I indeed had master checked out, BUT something must have happened to the remote kdeplatform repo a few days ago…
For some reason there was a commit in my clone which I must have pulled at some stage, which suddenly wasn’t in origin anymore.
Thus, on all my recent pulls the "git pull origin master” failed (unfortunately silently) for me and thus I had build always one and the same old version.

Now I was able to build kdev-php!!!

THANKS! :-)

Greets,
Marko