OSX/CI: kdev-php fails to build on branch master

Miquel Sabaté mikisabate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 07:22:19 BST 2014

Hi Marko,

Are you using the master branch of KDevplatform? Bear in mind that the
signature of the "executed" method has changed in KDevplatform [1].

Greetings,
Miquel

[1]
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdevplatform.git&a=commitdiff&h=cd15efed451a41ac2443812698381a8c4b88bcbe&hp=91a285e81c5664d0483d642903a74625f5ab8778