OSX/CI: kdev-clang fails to configure on branch master

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Sep 10 06:42:27 BST 2014

Hi Milian,

On 09 Sep 2014, at 12:07 , Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> Why do you not have a llvm-config available? That is required to find the
> headers and libraries of clang-c.

well, I do have Apple’s Xcode installed [1] and all KF5 frameworks and many apps build
just fine.

> The binaries you list above are not being used by KDevelop.

Interesting…
Perhaps KDevelop should figure out how to use them with llvm-config available on OSX?
All projects get build using clang here!

> Maybe you need to install some kind of development package
> for Mac, or some SDK which ships llvm-config and the headers and libraries.

See above.

I’ll ask on MacPorts’ dev list and come back to you.

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/KDEProblems/KDEMacPortsCI/Status#Appledevelopertools