OSX/CI: kdev-clang fails to configure on branch master

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Sep 9 11:07:25 BST 2014

On Monday 08 September 2014 23:38:06 Marko Käning wrote:
> Hi,
>
> although my OSX/CI system running on Mavericks (10.9.4) has it’s standard
> clang based on version 3.4: ---
> $ clang --version
> Apple LLVM version 5.1 (clang-503.0.40) (based on LLVM 3.4svn)
> Target: x86_64-apple-darwin13.3.0
> Thread model: posix
> $ ls /usr/bin/llvm*
> /usr/bin/llvm-g++  /usr/bin/llvm-gcc
> ---
>
> without an llvm-config executable and thus building kdev-clang claims it is
> not version 3.4:

Why do you not have a llvm-config available? That is required to find the
headers and libraries of clang-c. The binaries you list above are not being
used by KDevelop. Maybe you need to install some kind of development package
for Mac, or some SDK which ships llvm-config and the headers and libraries.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de