How to quickly copy current filename?

Shervin Emami shervin.emami at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 13:03:42 GMT 2014

That sounds like a useful feature! (A "More Actions" menu that shows the
whole list from the project menu). I actually need to find the full
filename quite often (roughly 5 times per day) but I'm still using KDevelop
4.3.1 (on Debian Wheezy KDE) so I don't even see a "Copy" item in my
Project Explorer file menu. To get the full filename I usually click File
-> Open then copy the path somewhere then go back to KDevelop and copy the
rest of the filename. So I'd be quite happy with a "Copy" command that is
in both the Project Explorer and the tab "More Actions" entry :-)

Cheers,
Shervin Emami.
http://www.shervinemami.info/