Main ToolBar

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Sun May 11 10:32:32 BST 2014

On Sunday 11 May 2014 12:12:31 Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello, all.
>
> In my installation (daily updated master) the main toolbar always contains
> the SAVE and BUILD buttons despite all my attempts to remove one of them.
> these buttons also do not appear in the "configure toolbars" dialog. Is
> this on purpose?
>
> Thanks.

Hey,

Note that these buttons are not part of the "Main Toolbar" provided by
KDevelop. Instead, they are provided by plugins (such as the
'kdevprojectmanager' and 'KatePartView').

In the "Configure Toolbars" dialog, you have a combo box (at the top) which
allows you to control all the tool buttons provided by the plugins loaded in
KDevelop. For example, the 'kdevprojectmanagerview' plugin provides the 'Save'
button.

Hope that helps

Greets

--