about auto-complete

束庆邦 sqbang at 163.com
Tue Jun 24 02:48:04 BST 2014

hello all,
I have written for auto-complete problem before. now there still have two problems to me.
the first one is the old one, I want the code auto-complete to be case-sensitive.

the second question is : as a example, if there is a word of "test", and if I move the cursor to the front of the "test", and input "pre"
and the full seems to be "pretest", now the kdevelop will tip the "pretest" as a canditor for auto-complete. In most case, this is not a necessary one.
because the most I want to may be pre... test. not pretest.

thanks.