klauncher said: Unknow protocol error

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy311082 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 15:43:15 GMT 2014

Hi friend...

I had installed the KDevelop from the git repo... it's a 4.6.60 version...
so, I had installed too the QMLJS plugin and when I create a a Qt Graphical
application to use a QML in my project, I have the following error:

"Could not start process Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknow protocol"

over ny code area I found a red area with the following message:

"The file %25{dest}/src/main.cpp could not be loaded, as it was not
possible to read from it.
Check if you have read access to this file."

the project that create a Qt Graphical option has a .pro file as QtCreator
project...

how can I use qml inside KDevelop ?? can I import a QtCreator project into
KDevelop ??

best regards

Freddy