Indentation Rules

George L. Emigh ab4bd at georgelemigh.com
Sat Jan 4 00:18:08 GMT 2014

Well I thought I'd dig into it a bit and apparently it appears to be much easier than I
expected.

Documentation is here:
http://kate-editor.org/2006/02/09/kateconfig-files/[1]

Seems on Settings -> Configure Editor -> Open/Save -> Advanced is where that
"Search depth for config file:" is located.

Thank you (and Sven), and while I would generally used spaces over tabs on all Python
files, I really like the options opened up by making use of .kateconfig

George

--
George L. Emigh - AB4BD

--------