Indentation Rules

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 3 22:18:58 GMT 2014

On 2014-01-03 16:49, George L. Emigh wrote:
> I must be missing something obvious, is there a way to get KDevelop to
> just know that I use spaces for indentation in python files and tabs for
> indentation in everything else so I don't have to manually change it
> every time I move between a python file and anything else?

I am told there is a way to create a .kateconfig that specifies
modelines for only specific file types, but never did get around to
figuring out how exactly. (If you do, do my lazy self a favor and let me
know ;-).)

...that's if you don't want to go with Sven's suggestion which will
change the default for all Python files you edit regardless of where
they are.

--
Matthew