xdebug plugin question

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Thu Feb 6 16:48:19 GMT 2014

Am Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014, 11:04:29 schrieb Werner Joss:
> - seems KDevPlatform >= 1.5.60 is needed ?

ok, so I just hacked CMakeLists.txt to require KDevPlatform 1.5.1 instead of
1.5.60 :)
the result was, I could build and install everything, set X-KDevelop-Version
to 15 in desktop file, installed and ran kbuildsycoca4.
unfortunately, there ist still no remote port config option in my launch
configuration page, where it is supposed to be, looking at the source code:

remotePort = new QSpinBox(groupBox);
remotePort->setObjectName(QString::fromUtf8("remotePort"));
remotePort->setMaximum(65535);
remotePort->setValue(9000);
formLayout->setWidget(1, QFormLayout::FieldRole, remotePort);

what am I still missing ?
werner