CMakeLists.txt changed on disk after save?

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 08:24:04 GMT 2013

On 20. mars 2013 21:35, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> (Using current F18 packages)
>
> Whenever I save a CMakeLists.txt in kdevelop, the file is immediately
> flagged as having been modified on disk. AFAICT, this only happens
> with kdevelop (or at least, not with kwrite), and with CMakeLists.txt
> (i.e. not *.cpp, *.h, etc.).
>
> Has anyone else seen this, and/or might have a guess what could cause it?
>
> I have some 'cleanup on save' options, however it is still
> reproducible after saving and reloading, so it seems there shouldn't
> be any clean-up actually happening...
>
> This wasn't occurring circa KDE 4.9.

Confirmed, I have the same problem. I wasn't sure if I had configured
something wrong (still not sure), but it happens to me as soon as I
start writing on a file. I'd love to know what is going on. Perhaps some
auto-save feature in the text editor component?

Using up to date Chakra GNU/Linux.

Cheers,
Yngve