targets aren't detected in custome makefile project

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Mar 13 18:05:36 GMT 2013

On Monday 25 February 2013 01:04:35 Baradé wrote:
> Hi there,
> unfortunately none of the targets in my makefiles is displayed in the
> project tree. Is this a limitation of KDevelop?

Do you use a project with hand written Makefiles? What project manager do you
use (see $yourproject.kdev4 -> Manager=...).

Generally, is your project accessible to the public, meaning: Can I/we test
it? Or can you create a simple example project that exhibits the faulty
behavior?

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff