[kdevplatform] shell: Favour strongly distinct working set icons

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 24 12:08:14 GMT 2013

On Tuesday 24 December 2013 14:00:14 Leon Pollak wrote:
> May be I miss something here.
> I thought that the person who creates explicitly the new set (and this
> is done only by somebody who understands what he is doing), such a
> question will not raise a question.
A new set will be implicitly created whenever you open a new file with no
currently active set.

> And if even yes,is it a big deal to answer a question like "Type a
> letter to identify your new set"?
Imo, yes. If you propose a proper passive UI where you can change it, okay,
but if you just do this then when you close a set and then open a file, you'll
get a dialog asking the user to enter a single character. That's a no-go in my
opinion.

> The default set may be identified by 'C' for Code.
All the sets contain code, or what else would they contain?

Greetings,
Sven