[kdevplatform] shell: Favour strongly distinct working set icons

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Dec 24 11:38:22 GMT 2013

On Tuesday 24 December 2013 12:28:06 Sven Brauch wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 December 2013 13:21:03 Leon Pollak wrote:
> > Is it totally discarded to make icons with simple numbers 1,2,3...?
>
> Can you explain how this would work? E.g. I have sets 1, 2, 3, then I
> close 1 and create a new set, will it be 1 again? That doesn't sound
> too good. What if I close 3 and create a new set? Will it be 3 again?
> Not very good either.
> Will it just always increase? Then you will have huge numbers quite
> soon.
>
> Sven
Well, I do not know what the effort is to do this...
Ideally, I should like to have an capability to assign, let's say one
letter, which will designate the WS. It may be done at the moment of the
creation.

Otherwise, working today with 3 sets I do not remember which icon shape
corresponds to which set.

Thanks.
--
Leon