[kdevplatform] shell: Favour strongly distinct working set icons

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 24 11:28:06 GMT 2013

On Tuesday 24 December 2013 13:21:03 Leon Pollak wrote:
> Is it totally discarded to make icons with simple numbers 1,2,3...?
Can you explain how this would work? E.g. I have sets 1, 2, 3, then I close 1
and create a new set, will it be 1 again? That doesn't sound too good.
What if I close 3 and create a new set? Will it be 3 again? Not very good
either.
Will it just always increase? Then you will have huge numbers quite soon.

Sven