new working set icons... not unique?

Alexander Dymo alex at alexdymo.com
Wed Dec 18 22:21:27 GMT 2013

I think numbering of the working sets would do better than any
icons/colors/names. Last time I suggested that, some people were
concerned with renumbering when you close the workingset. I personally
don't think it's bad.

And numbering reminds me of the similar concept often used in games to
assign numeric shortcuts to groups of units. We could even have
Meta-Alt-<Digit> shortcuts to switch between workingsets.

PS: Furthermore, it is my opinion that Carthage^^^^.....working sets
must be destroyed :)