Working sets

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Dec 14 18:05:29 GMT 2013

Thinking more about these working sets and my experience of about 10
years with kdevelop (since kdev3), I should like to have the following:

1. Some way to create different WS and fast switch between them
2. The WS functionality is my (user's) responsibility.
3. Debugger/Launch may be started/running in any WS as it is not part of
the WS itself, but the functionality.
4. It will be really great to have one type of WS which will open at the
moment when the SVN operations are called. It will be really cool, if
this WS will contain files differed/altered from the head with color
scheme showing differences.

thank you for your great work.
--
Leon