editing project run settings

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Aug 27 13:44:16 BST 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Yngve Inntjore Levinsen <
yngve.levinsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have a bit of difficulties to describe this problem, which is perhaps
> why I haven't found any forum posts/bug reports about it yet.
>
> I have a project with one run configuration defined. It depended in the
> past on the install target, but now it instead depends on a target we
> called "pre-install". I tried to change this dependency in the
> configuration, but it is reset whenever I close&open the project again.
>
> The same is true when I now try to create a new run configuration.
> Whenever I close&open the project, this new run configuration is gone.
> Both run configurations are saved under this project and not as global
> configurations (if I understand correctly).
>
> Is this a known issue or do I have some particular problem with my
> setup? If this is new information I would be happy to open a bug report
> of course if you prefer.
>
> I have Kdevelop 4.5.1 installed, using KDE 4.10.4 (Chakra GNU/Linux).
>
> Maybe some of my terminology is off because I have Norwegian language
> enabled (not always sure about the accurate English terms).
>
> Cheers,
> Yngve

Hi Yngve,
Can you please provide a screenshot? Maybe it will help us understand
what's going on.
Also, can you check the standard output? Maybe there's some error message
that we're missing...

It works here, or I just couldn't reproduce...

Aleix