editing project run settings

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:18:02 BST 2013

Dear all,

I have a bit of difficulties to describe this problem, which is perhaps
why I haven't found any forum posts/bug reports about it yet.

I have a project with one run configuration defined. It depended in the
past on the install target, but now it instead depends on a target we
called "pre-install". I tried to change this dependency in the
configuration, but it is reset whenever I close&open the project again.

The same is true when I now try to create a new run configuration.
Whenever I close&open the project, this new run configuration is gone.
Both run configurations are saved under this project and not as global
configurations (if I understand correctly).

Is this a known issue or do I have some particular problem with my
setup? If this is new information I would be happy to open a bug report
of course if you prefer.

I have Kdevelop 4.5.1 installed, using KDE 4.10.4 (Chakra GNU/Linux).

Maybe some of my terminology is off because I have Norwegian language
enabled (not always sure about the accurate English terms).

Cheers,
Yngve