Lastest Kdevelop doesn't insert output of external script

Jose Corona jcoronab at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:13:10 BST 2013

Thanks Millian....i have recompiled the lastest Kdevelop 4.5.60
(Downloaded via git today, together with new Kdevelop Platform and
Plugins, as referenced in
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop), my KDE is 4.8.4
(a Debian testing install) with  grantlee-0.3.0 and these are my
comments:

- Installed kdevplatform, kdevelop,  kdevelop-pg-qt....in that order:
no problems.
- Installed plugins are kdev-python, kdev-php, kdev-php-docs,
kdev-php-formatter, kdev-sql,  kdev-css, and kdev-xml in that order.
- My Kdevelop runs OK, plugins looks working OK as far as i could test
them with some python, ruby, .css, .xml and .php files
- External script insert data is now OK.

kdev-css, and kdev-xml: Got a lot of warnings when installing, but
looks  working OK.

Plugins with problems:

kdev-custom-buildsystem: Can not be installed with this version of kdevplatform.
kdev-ruby: compiles, but SIGUP Kdevelop at start with a certain ruby
file opened, so I uninstalled it (I want that fixed !).

Others plugins:

kdev-java, kdev-qmljs: Tried those last week, but got big problems
(sorry...but I forgot the exact details !)

I have not tested the remaining plugins.

----------

My wish is to have a better documentation plugin that allow:

- Multiple HTML links on the root menu of Documentation, not only for PHP.net
- Devhelp files configurable as before in Kdevelop 3.5
- QThelp files configurables as before/

May I suggest to unlink the plugins with problems from
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop....

Hope this help you....and THANKS a lot for help developing this
exceptional IDE  and remember to HAVE FUN !

Jose Corona
Dominican Republic.