Escape codes for colors in CMake output

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:43:42 BST 2012

Hey,

no, I didn't necessarily want to push the fault to cmake, it's more likely
that KDevelop doesn't set the flag correctly or so. You could check by
running cmake in a terminal without color support (but don't ask me how to
create one, probably through stty or similar tools).

Probably someone else on this list knows better? :)

Cheers