Upgraded from 4.1 -> 4.2.3, unable to find project headers

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Mar 19 09:42:02 GMT 2012

On Saturday 17 March 2012 15:09:55 Gaetano Mendola wrote:
> Hi all,
> after the upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2.3 Kdevelop is not able anymore to resolve
> the include files on some of my file.
> The project uses CMake and while 4.1 it seems was able to "discover"
> correctly all the include paths the version 4.2.3 seems to have some
> difficulties.

Considering that 4.1 is really old and even 4.2.3 is released formore than
half a year by now, I'm suprised noone else reported such a breakage.

Anyhow, bug reports are not supposed to be sent to the mailing list. Sent them
to bugs.kde.org. Make sure to include a reproducible test case, and/or link us
to the project that shows this error in the first place, if that one is foss
and hence accessible to us.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff