what about auto-hiding toolbars?

Marcel Hellwig keks at cookiesoft.de
Tue Mar 6 13:40:55 GMT 2012

> In Eclipse, when you double click in the file tab, you can hide/unhide
> the others components on screen, like other docks.
Eclipse is mostly a java IDE a bit overweight and not really useable for
C++ (imo).
> It's a nice feature
> for people who use mouse.
Also I am developing programs for more than 5 years now and the first
thing i want to know, when i use a program, what the shortcuts are. It's
nasty to switch from 10 finger keyboard to the mouse and back. It's time
wasting, so you don't want it. You can use Alt+F11 (or only F11) if you
are using GNOME 3. In KDE should be a similar function anywhere. Just
google it

Regards