kde build with okteta on ubuntu

jay kdevelop at jxx.sk
Thu Sep 22 09:18:16 BST 2011

Hi,

I would like to compile kdevelop with okteta.

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
   * liboktetakasten  <kdesdk/okteta/kasten>
     Okteta Kasten libraries
     Required for building Okteta KDevelop plugin.
   * libokteta  <kdesdk/okteta>
     Okteta libraries
     Required for building Okteta KDevelop plugin.
   * libkasten  <kdesk/okteta/libs>
     Kasten libraries
     Required for building Okteta KDevelop plugin.

$ sudo apt-cache search okteta
okteta - hexadecimal editor for binary files for KDE 4
$ sudo apt-get install okteta
okteta is already the newest version.

There is no -dev nor -dbg package.

Building from svn has configure errors (most probably wants moke kde
builded from source).

Please how do I persuade him, that everything is ok ?
Or what am I missing?

Jay