KDevelop Mega Poll (WAS: Qt Designer plugin)

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Wed Oct 26 04:24:49 BST 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Morten Volden <mvolden2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It does all those things - At least on my machine.
>
> Please post what you did to configure it.
>
> /Morten

Picking up this thread where I left it,

I still think we are talking about two different polls here. The CUDA
example is a great example of something cool KDevelop could have, and
is not high priority for KDE Developers. I also know about KDevelop
being used for kernel hacking[0], for instance, which is also not
extremely relevant for KDE Developers.

So would it be possible to create those two polls in the KDevelop
site? Also, what's the best timing to do those? Waiting for next
release? (Which makes me think I'd add an extra question to my
proposed poll: What KDevelop version are you using?)

David E. Narváez

[0] http://www.gnurou.org/code/kdevelop-kernel