Qt Designer plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Oct 17 21:04:26 BST 2011

On 17.10.11 22:37:00, Valentyn Pavliuchenko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to build Qt Designer integration plugin (found at
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins/qtdesigner/
> ).
> It builds, but after installation I see nothing in KDevelop. What's wrong
> with it? It was working some time ago (maybe at start of 2011).

Is it loaded? (Help->About Plugins) If not, check the verbose output of
kdevelop, in particular the shell area. I bet the plugin version is too
old for whatever KDevplatform version you have. Its stuck at v9, which
means kdevplatform 1.0.

But you shouldn't really use that plugin anyway, it may eat your
children, dog, cats and money :) Use the standalone Qt designer. Its
unmaintained since 2 years and never really worked properly.

Andreas