problem building Quanta

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 08:46:41 GMT 2011

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 22:05, George L.  Emigh <ab4bd at georgelemigh.com> wrote:
> I figured it out!
>
> After the proverbial light bulb went off, I built revision
> 3638b4e8b691073d194a7c3b17262d4fd90048df of quanta ( the newest I could get
> to build against 4.2.3 )
>
> then hand edited /usr/share/kde4/services/kdevupload.desktop and changed X-
> KDevelop-Version back to 11
>
> and the Upload and Quick Upload menu entries appeared, maybe this
> information can be useful to someone else, anyway thank you very much for
> helping along the path.
>
> George
Hi George,

do you actually use this plugin and consider it useful?
If yes we could think about putting it into it's own repository and
allow building
it without the rest of quanta.

Niko

PS: I wrote this plugin ages ago for my own needs, but nowadays I
(thankfully) don't
have a single web project I have to access using FTP. And I'm not sure how many
ppl still work that way.