Breakpoint insertion inconsistent

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Nov 19 15:35:16 GMT 2011

Hello, all.
I do not believe that nobody can do the test!
Please, any feedback!!!
-------
A). I shall be very thankful for any reaction (acknowledge or rejection) to my
previous e-mail:
1. Make some editing and DO NOT save.
2. Press 'X' button on the tab to close the edited file without saving.
3. The window/file will be closed without a question (is it correct?).
4. Open this file again - you will receive the message about data recovery...
Does somebody have the same issue, or is this my installation?
-------
B). Can somebody acknowledge or reject the following problem with BP:
1. Stop the running application and insert the BP.
2. Continue the application.
3. Delete the same BP while running and insert it back. PROBLEM:
- The "watch" window will fold up, no "local" variables.
- When the next time BP hit, locals, step, next commands are inaccessible,
only 'continue' works.
This is very unpleasant thing, as actually you have missed the BP, because
nothing works. You need to repeat the cycle to watch the data and make steps.

Thanks.
--
Leon