Problem debugging with kdevelop

Luca Tersi lucatersi at gmail.com
Fri May 27 15:21:18 BST 2011

So, after doing the fresh install I tried again I can debug project located
in my home directory, but I cannot debug the same project if I copy it
inside a symbolic link folder (pointing to my dropbox folder in an ntfs
partition).
Can anyone confirm these behavior? The weird thing is that the same
configuration was working in Kubuntu 10.10...
Do you have any workaround a part than moving the project from the symbolic
link?
thanks

---

*Luca Tersi, Ph.D.*
*University of Bologna
DEIS - Department of Electronics, Computer Science, and Systems*
Via Venezia 52, I-47521 Cesena (FC) - Italy

*Phone*: (+39) 0547 33 89 53
*Mobile*: (+39) 349 84 92 262
*Fax*: (+39) 0547 17 91 071
*Skype*: lucatersi