Remote, embedded debugging

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Jun 4 21:33:05 BST 2011

On Saturday June 4 2011, Niko Sams wrote:
> > Without this, kdevelop does not react to run/cont command always being in
> > 'run' state.
> Ok, so do you "run" in your script?
Yes. Without the 'run' kdevelop is confused.

> > If I do not put 'br main' in the start script, the breakpoints in the BP
> > view are not set and application does not stop at all.
> Ok, I see.
> Now I need a way to reproduce this on my machine. Could you help me with
> that?
I can try...:)
Below is my .gdbinit (target's root fs is NFS mounted to /opt/FS_DVRM):

shell cp /Projects/CSU/BuildARM/debug/csu /opt/FS_DVRM/home/csu
set remote exec-file /home/csu
file /Projects/CSU/BuildARM/debug/csu
target extended-remote 192.168.50.4:44000
br main

Let's continue in private mails...
--
Leon